Saturday, December 4, 2010

Pixie Dust


Hi Guys!
Well I had no plans on a second post today but this is what happened:
The group "A Day For Daisies" over at CDAC reached the 200 member milemark and do you know what that means? FREEBIES!!!!!
And once I saw the freebies I had to immediately download them and start coloring. And of course once the coloring is done, what's  a card?

OK, now listen.
 You need to hurry over to the group to get your freebie, its only running through Sunday so be quick!
Click here


There now I haven't taken too much of your time so you can run and snag your freebie now. :-)
Photobucket


4 comments:

Stacey G.-2 Craf-t-4u said...

Very Nice! The colors in the image are so vibrant! I will check out the freebies. Thank You!

Ulina / Apricot Bubbles said...

Like a fairy-tale :-) Beautiful coloring as always!

Tine said...

Fabulous card, Dorcas. You are soooo quick to have got this card done already.
Tine :)

ileana said...

OMG!! this is gorgeous! beautiful coloring... I love all the layering too! Hugs!

Related Posts with Thumbnails