Thursday, May 27, 2010

A Duck Pressie

As you know from my last post, I have lost my favorite duck, a blue Indian runner named Ping. Well, I was (am) pretty miserable about it so my husband has decided to give me my anniversary present early. Can you guess?
New ducklings! I ordered them today and they will arrive next Thursday. We have five coming (they need company. :-) A black Runner, A blue runner, a chocolate runner and a fawn/white runner. Also there's a buff-colored "normal" duckling "thown in" cos there's a minimum shipping charge and it is a VERY sweet duck!! So I have something to look forward to now. I thought my surrogate duck mummy business was over but it is to begin again! I will be sure to take pics and post them. It has cheered me up some and soothed the aching just a bit.
I hope that whatever it was that ate my duck for lunch was very hungry or needed food for babies. Otherwise, I hope it choked! Bye for now.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw..... That is awesome!!

Desirée said...

Such a sweet gift from your husband! It's good to have something nice to look forward to :)
Got your message btw, I'll get back to you on that! Have a great weekend!

Yenni Natalia said...

Lost??? how come?? cant wait to see your new duckling photos!

2craf-t4u said...

I am sorry about Ping. Had no idea. Bad friend! Good husband! Can't wait to see the babies!

Related Posts with Thumbnails